Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Money not good enough

In this time of recession the banks have decided that they want more from you than your money. They claim you life. They've become fortunetellers.
As in the case of my mother. My father died four years ago, so they assumed when my mother closed the joint account that she would be joining him. They didn't informed her of this fact, until she decided to transfer the paying of her pension from the post office to the bank. The bank then informed the social welfare that my mother had passed away four years ago. If this is the case why did she want to transfer the payment of her pension from the post office to the bank? Who's been signig her cheques for the past four years(The fraud squad should be called in!)? The question I want to ask how could the bank have been so stupid?

No comments: