Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FIRST BLOG OF '09

Hi everybody,
Firstly I'd like to wish you a happy new year. I hope you overdid it(Tis the season to get pissed, over eat, have the traditional argument, and watch bore shit on the TV)or are you in the minority who are over seven and like to celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and celebrate Jesus's birthday(Well fair play to you, I wish I was one of you).

Hope The guy in the big beard and red suit left you what you wanted? well I got Golden Disc vouchers and National Concert Halll vouchers (Its what I wanted). A lot of people think vouchers are a cope out present, but I totally disagree, they let you decide what you want I got alot of great DVDs. Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid is a must for all you fans. I got Queen + Paul Rodgers The Cosmos rocks, I haven't made up my mind if I like it or not! I liked Queen + Paul Rodgers when they played In The Point. That's my biggest regret in life not seeing Queen live when Freddie was lead singer, no one could replace him! But I'm willing to give Paul Rodgers a chance.

I got the best of R.E.M., I didn't realise they had so many great songs. Another great CD I got was the best of Roy Orbison, the man was a genius.

American Gangster, Carlitos way, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supermacy, The Bourne Ultamanium and the big kid in me got Bee Movie. My sister got me Queen Rock Montreal & Live Aid, Spitting Image Series 2, now that brought back a lot of good memories!
tell me how you got on?

No comments: