Thursday, December 4, 2008

what I'd put into Room 101

Firstly I put porridge,I don't know how anybody can eat the stuff. Even the look of it turns my stomach. I also don't like parsnips and Fetta cheese "It is not lovely".

Another thing I cann't stand is this Reality shows, more like unreality, who in thier right mind would like to stay in a house for x number of weeks, with societys fame seeking freaks, be watched on the net and the tv, for money, I think the world is gone mad!!
I cann't stand Ant and Dec (TVs most annoying gits) and their show of has been celebs who are trying to relaunch thier ailing careers, oh thier stuck in a jungle please, let me out of this dumb down crap TV. The only show that merits some credit is Strictly Come dancing (though I'm not a fan this is an attempt by TV to reintroduce some culture) Ok alot of these shows are for charity, and I will concede they raise money, but aren't they also great PR stunts!

Football is game that drives me nuts, I think its more like a fashion parade and which team can get the most money!

This is great I get to moan

No comments: